GET INSPIRED BY THE GROUP.
Group Fitness Timetable Link
The DKHAC Group Fitness timetable offers a wide range of class styles including the internationally renowned Les Mills programs, DKHAC Instructor choreographed Freestyle classes, specialised Mind & Body classes such as Yoga and Pilates as well as water based Aqua Aerobics.
Our DKHAC Group Fitness timetable is managed through our partnership with TechnoGym and is created using the MyWellness app. This allows DKHAC to maintain a live timetable providing our members and casual users with the most current information about our Group Fitness classes.
DKHAC encourages all members and casual users to check the LIVE Group Fitness timetable on the website before they visit us.
At DKHAC we have something for everyone. Guaranteed to suit all fitness types and to get you feeling happy and healthy!
Find our detailed Group Fitness class descriptions below to give you an understanding of what each class involves. Contact the gym team to learn more.
Les Mills Programs are designed for you by Les Mills and delivered by our knowledgeable DKHAC Instructors.
BODYATTACK® is a high-energy fitness class with movements that cater for total beginners, right through to fitness fanatics. Bringing together a combination of both athletic and strength-based exercises, be prepared to get your heart rate up!
BODYBALANCE® is a low-impact, yoga-based class, incorporating a series of simple yoga poses, and embraces elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centred.
BODYCOMBAT® is a high-energy martial-arts inspired workout. This class is non-contact and there are no complex moves to master. Punch and kick your way through the workout!
BODYPUMP® is a high repetition, total body, barbell workout. Through incorporation of light to moderate weights, this class challenges all of your major muscle groups by completing movements such as squats, presses, lifts and curls. Get ready to raise the bar!
BODYSTEP® is a full body cardio workout that brings together basic stepping, resistance, and body-weighted movements. Step your way through this rhythmic and upbeat class!
CORE™ is an intense workout that will strengthen and support your abs. Ideal for all levels of fitness, cater this class to your individual ability. Improve your posture, stabilisation, and strength in this workout.
GRIT™ STRENGTH is a 30-minute, high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbells, weight plates and body weighted exercises to blast all major muscle groups. Motivating you to go harder, and push your limits!
RPM™ is a group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. Ride the highs and lows to the rhythm of powerful music. RPM will push your personal performance and boost your cardio fitness.
Freestyle Classes are designed by our experienced DKHAC Instructors just for you.
- Thump Boxing - combines boxing and martial art style training, utilising a variety of methodologies. It combines the fundamentals of boxing, plyometric and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to boost your heart rate. This hybrid class is perfect for all!
- HIIT - want to work hard, smart and get results? Use a variety of equipment such as Kettlebells, TRX trainers, Bosu, free weights and other functional equipment in our HIIT classes. Maximum challenge, maximum functionality, maximum results, all done in 45 minutes.
- Pilates - will enhance postural alignment, coordination, and flexibility while strengthening your whole body from head to toe.
- Yoga - aims to lengthen, strengthen, and rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit with a combination of traditional Hatha, Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga. You will walk away feeling restored and released. Suitable for beginners through to advanced.
- Spin - is a stationary indoor cycling work-out designed to increase cardiovascular fitness and endurance, burn fat and tone the legs and butt. This low impact class is perfect for all fitness levels.
- Zumba Gold – The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba® choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination. Come ready to sweat, and prepare to leave empowered and feeling strong.
- Low Impact Aerobics - A class designed for those who want to re-live the awesome beats of the 70's, 80's and 90's. Easy to follow choreography, these aerobic style exercises will get you sweating but most importantly smiling!
Don't forget to book!
We ask you to book into all Group Fitness classes. Bookings open 48 hours before the scheduled class time.
This can be done using the MyWellness app on your mobile phone or with one of the Gym Team in-person on your next visit, you can always give us a call on 6222 6962 to make your Group Fitness class booking.
If you're not familiar with the MyWellness app or are yet to be signed up, head over to the MyWellness page of our website and get started today.