Competitive Edge classes are a fantastic opportunity for children to practice and prepare for upcoming swimming carnivals. Our specialised coaches will focus on ensuring participants develops race skills, such as efficient starts, speed, endurance, tumble turns and finishes.
We conduct classes for Junior (Active 4 & 5) and Senior (Active 6 & 7 and Squad) participants.
Competitive Edge classes are held during the school holidays. There are three classes per week and each class goes for 1 hour. Students can enroll in one, two or weeks of the classes.
During the January 2019 holidays the classes are being held:
- Week 1 - Monday 7, Wednesday 9 & Friday 11 Jan
- Week 2 - Monday 14, Wednesday 16 & Friday 18 Jan
- Week 3 - Monday 21, Wednesday 23 & Friday 25 Jan
- Competitive Edge Junior* classes will be conducted from 4pm to 5pm
- Competitive Edge Senior* classes will be conducted from 5pm to 6pm.
The cost is only $28.00 per week for the 3 classes - participants must book in for all 3 classes.
*Junior - Active 4 & Active 5
*Senior - Active 6, Active 7 & Squad
These classes generally fill up quickly.
Bookings can be made up to three weeks prior to the school holidays by calling 03 6222 6999.