Learn to Swim
We want to make sure that children are safe in the water – but we also want them to have fun while learning to swim.
Benefits of our program
- Learn to Swim Students receive access to the pools 7 days a week.
- Direct debit payment option or up front payment - you choose.
- One time enrolment.
- Our classes start from 6 months of age.
- Classes are held in pools warmed up to 32 degrees with different water depths so all ages and abilities can feel safe.
- Your child will progress based on the skills they develop and this can happen at any time.
- Kids can stay and play after class at no cost.
- Private lessons are available.
- We provide squad classes, competitive edge classes and school holiday learn to swim programs.
- There is easy and free parking.
Swim and Water Survival program
We have some exciting changes to share for the 2019 program, including the launch of Direct Debit billing, ability for enrolled students to access the centre at any time outside of lesson times and a convenient, one time, online enrolment process.
For more information on the Swim School changes, or to access our Online Enrolment Form, please use the links below:
Online Enrolment Form
2019 Swim School Class Timetable(PDF, 75KB)
2019 Swim School FAQ's(PDF, 272KB)
Swim School - Direct Debit Terms and Conditions(PDF, 45KB)
Our teachers are Austswim qualified and classes are held in a pool heated up to 32 degrees with different water depths, so all ages and abilities feel secure,
Our Infant Learn to Swim and School aged Learn to Swim pages details more info about classes for those ages.
Want to become a swimming instructor? Learn more on our employment opportunities page.