Learn to Swim
We want to make sure that children are safe in the water – but we also want them to have fun while learning to swim.
Benefits of our program
- Our classes start from 6 months of age.
- Classes are held in pools warmed up to 32 degrees with different water depths so all ages and abilities can feel safe.
- Your child will progress based on the skills they develop and this can happen at any time.
- Kids can stay and play after class at no cost.
- Private lessons are available.
- We provide squad classes, swimming carnival preparation classes and school holiday learn to swim programs.
- There is easy and free parking.
Term Swim and Water Survival program
Our swim school has four terms throughout the year, each term operates the same as the Tasmanian school terms and includes breaks over the school holidays. Students are required to enrol / re-enrol each term.
2018 Term Dates
Term 1: Monday 5 February to Sunday 15 April
Term 2: Monday 30 April to Sunday 7 July
Term 3: Monday 23 July to Friday 30 September
Term 4: Monday 15 October – Saturday 22 December
Our teachers are Austswim qualified and classes are held in a pool heated up to 32 degrees with different water depths, so all ages and abilities feel secure.
Children can stay and play afterwards for as long as you like.
Enroll now by calling 6222 6999
Our Infant Learn to Swim and School aged Learn to Swim pages details more info about classes for those ages.
Want to become a swimming instructor? Learn more on our employment opportunities page.